Your Ascend4Life Representative is:
Distributor: cynthiafontaine|
Distributor ID 101152
White page

Moringa Herbal Leaf Extract Oil - 1 Ounce

Moringa Source Moringa Oleifera Herbal Leaf Extract is a fast, easy, convenient and effective way to get all the benefits of Moringa. The extracted Moringa nutrients are absorbed directly into the bloodstream bypassing the digestive process, bringing these precious nutrients directly to where they are needed most. Moringa Herbal Leaf Extract is ready to take as is. It can be placed under your tongue, which is most effective, or it can be added to a little water, tea or juice.

Their Moringa Glycerin Extract uses no alcohol but instead is manufactured at an FDA-registered cGMP/HACCP facility, using Kosher/Vegan certified glycerin. Their certified vegetable glycerin is 99.7% pure, with the remaining 0.3% being purified water (pH neutral). It has a sweet taste, but is metabolized differently than sugar and does not raise blood sugar levels. It also does not contribute to bacterial tooth decay and is Gluten-free.

Directions for Use: 1/4 teaspoon (1.23 ml) 1 to 3 times a day, or as needed. Shake well.

Quantity: 1 Ounce

2 PACK: $49.95 - Retail | $59.95 - Distributor



Accepted methods of payment:

Your AGS world awaits.

Get started today!

Join Us!
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn MoreGot it!

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Ascend4Life, Inc. assumes no responsibility for the improper use of and self-diagnosis and/or treatment using these products. Our products should not be confused with prescription medicine and they should not be used as a substitute for medically supervised therapy. If you suspect you suffer from clinical deficiencies, consult a licensed, qualified medical doctor. You must be at least 18 years old to visit our website and make product purchases. We do not make any health claims about our products at Ascend4Life, Inc. Before taking our products, it is wise to check with your physician or medical doctor. It is especially important for people who are: pregnant, chronically ill, elderly, under 18, taking prescription or over the counter medicines. None of the information on our website is intended to be an enticement to purchase and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. The use of any of our products for any reason, other than to increase general health & wellness, is neither implied nor advocated.